We are delighted to present to you our new product - Fundamentals of Quantitative Aptitude – SSC and Bank Entrance Exams. The purpose of this book is to prepare you for the quantitative aptitude part of the government examinations like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, and other banking examinations. The book covers the common syllabus which is asked in the various government job related examinations. The various topics along with practice exercises their answers and explanations covered in this book are -
1. Speed Maths
3. Numbers and their Properties
4. Numbers : Divisibility, HCF & LCM and Unit’s Place Digit
6. Profit, Loss and Discount
7. Simple Interest and Compound Interest
8. Ratio, Proportion and Partnership
10. Mixtures and Alligation
11. Time, Speed and Distance
12. Time and Work
13. Permutation and Combination
15. Set Theory
16. Algebra (Polynomials, Linear Equations and Quadratic Equations)
17. Mensuration- 2D (Plane Figures)
18. Geometry (Properties of Triangles)
19. Answers and Explanations
We sincerely hope and believe that this book will add great value to your learning process and help you achieve your dream goals.
All the best !!
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your Library.
You can access the library in the following ways :