Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude was the first book on this topic when it was published in 2013. Now into its third edition, this trendsetting title is a widely read and popular book. The eminent authors Shri Subba Rao and Shri Roy Chowdhury (both former IAS officers) have revised this edition based on constructive feedback and suggestions.
Key revision features in this edition
- A new chapter titled ‘Challenges to Ethics and Moral Accountability’ introduced
- Chapter on ‘Case Studies’ thoroughly overhauled to align with the pattern of the UPSC questions
- Case Studies in other chapters similarly restructured
Features at a glance
- 25 Chapters covering the entire range of issues related to ethics, integrity and aptitude
- Text interspersed with Case Studies wherever relevant
- Summary at the end of each chapter
- Practice Questions at the end of each chapter
- Glossary of terms
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your Library.
You can access the library in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your library after successful login
- From Android app, you can download the app from here
- From IOS app, you can download the app from here
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.